Wednesday, January 13, 2010

so everyone knows how much I love working at the center...











































So pretty soon I won't be working with my favorite little people anymore.
So I'm posting these pictures, even though i have a few on my phone. I will be volunteering here for the rest of the semester twice/once a week.. but it wont be the same as the internship/working.

Anyways, i just wanted to share my three fav. days.

Playing doctor with M. and alice.
alice and her award winning smile.. I honestly think she is an angel in training and I hope when I have a child that mine would be half as amazing.
and me s. and shayna, my little explorers.

Anyways, I should get back to work, my break is almost over.
I had something amazing to share with you guys, but of course I forgot.
It was something along the lines of... God works in funny ways.

really...funny...ways..

No comments:

Post a Comment